The past week has been super busy for us. We went down to Charlotte Saturday to celebrate two birthdays and the following day we went to Ikea to shop for furniture for baby's nursery. This weekend we are planning to repaint the 2nd bedroom for baby's nursery and put together the crib and dresser. I'm hoping we can get all that done by the end of the weekend.
How far along? 19 Weeks!
Weight gain: 5lb. total
Maternity clothes: Haven't made any purchase yet.
Stretch marks? Nada. Still applying my oil daily.
Sleep: Good. I able to sleep for longer period of time until I have to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Shopping for baby's furniture. Also being able to feel her movements more frequently.
Miss anything? Being able to button up any of my pants LOL
Movement: Yup and lots of them.
Food cravings: Omg! This week has been bad. I've been craving nothing but SWEETS! Cakes, cookies, donuts, waffles (mainly for the syrup) and cupcakes LOL I need to stop.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: BH is a GIRL! <3
Symptoms: Constipation (I know TMI but that what happens when you're prego), stomach ache, and minor dizziness.
Belly button in or out? In but I think it'll be an outty when my belly gets bigger.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and Moody at times (depend on the situation; My husband would know LOL)
Looking forward to: My next doctor appointment and being halfway through my pregnancy next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment