Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pregnancy Update: Week 20

Woohoo! I'm halfway through my pregnancy. It's crazy how fast it went by and I'm sure the next 20 weeks will fly by even faster. Monday night, baby was very active and her movements are getting a lot stronger now. Hubby was able to feel her kicks as well and even saw my belly moved. On Tuesday, I had my 4 week check up. Doctor measured baby's heart rate and she's measuring at a healthy 145-150. I can't wait to meet my little angel. Daddy and I are both super excited and cannot wait for her arrival.


How far along? 20 Weeks! Halfway through the pregnancy! =D
Weight gain: 6lb. total. I'm gaining weight faster now...ahhhh
Maternity clothes: I finally made my first purchase of maternity jeans. Although leggings are comfy, I was just tired of wearing it all the time and I wanted to have different variety of outfits.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Good. I able to get 7-8 hours of sleep.
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery and getting stuff done around the house. It was tiring but well worth it in the end. Can't wait to show the progress of BH nursery.
Miss anything? Eating veggies. I still love to eat my veggies here and there but lately its all about sweets and not so healthy food LOL I need to change my diet soon.
Movement: Yes! Now that she's bigger, I am able to see her movement from my belly =D
Food cravings: Still craving some sweets especially brownies with vanilla icecream YUM! Other than that I haven't been really craving anything, its more of "I can eat whatever" and sometime its not the healthiest choice
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of gasoline. YUCK!
Gender: We're having a baby girl
Symptoms: Stomach ache, and lately I've been getting these random sharp shooting pain on my right buttock. It hurts so bad that I even cried =(
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? I've been happy.
Looking forward to: Registering for baby and putting together some of the furniture we bought for her in her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment