Like I told my husband, this is the week where I actually feel BIG and heavy for the first time. I'm already starting to slow down a lot more (walking and pace wise). And going up the stairs is hard work now. By the time I get to the top, I'm already out of breath. Distance walking is more difficult now that I'm heavier. It especially ache/hurts my lower back.
Weight gain: 15lbs total
Maternity clothes: Haven't made any purchases
Stretch marks? None so a far
Sleep: Ok. This week has been so-so with sleep. As my belly grows, its hard to get into a comfortable position. I keep waking up in the middle of the night tossing and turning to get comfy. And of course occasional bathroom runs
Best moment this week: Making one-of-a-kind (DIY) posters for baby's room. I finally got the chance to make some poster for the picture frames we got from ikea. Can't wait to show them on my next 'Nursery Progress' post. I also started working on a baby mobile but I am not quite yet finish.
Miss anything? I miss being comfortable. This week I actually feel BIG. My back always aches and walking for a long period of time is tiring.
Movement: All the time! She is so active all day. I read somewhere that baby is most active around 25-27 weeks and so far its true. Starting at 25 weeks, she has been bouncing around like crazy (morning, day and night).
Food cravings: I'm still eating my favorite cereal (honey bunches of oats) every morning. Froyo, Banh Mi, baked chicken with papaya salad and bubble tea. I've also been drinking sprite more lately, especially with my dinner.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I still get car/motion sickness while in the passenger seat
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Same as last week. Fatigue, minor braxton hicks and charley horse in my calves, lower back aches, shortness of breath and minor stomach cramps, gas & bloating, and constipation.
Belly button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and moody at times. Depends on what is going on.
Looking forward to: Getting baby's room put together. I'm hoping to get some artwork hang and finishing up some DIY stuff. I'm also looking forward to finishing up our registry.

No comments:
Post a Comment