Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pregnancy Update: Week 28

I can't believe that I'm in my last trimester! This pregnancy has gone by so quick. Soon enough baby will be in my arms =) and I can't wait for that special moment. My cousin-in-law just delivered her baby girl couple days ago and seeing all the pictures makes me that more eager to meet my baby. However, baby is still baking and I still have to prep her room and get stuff ready for her debut. 

How far along? 28 Weeks (7 months & 3rd Trimester)
Weight gain: 17lbs Total! I'm coming to the end of my pregnancy and this is the trimester where I will gain most of the weight.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. Still in search for some flowy tops for spring.
Stretch marks? I think I may have a few now but so far its unnoticeable unless the light is hitting it at an angle. Still applying my oil and moisturizing everyday so hopefully that will help it from getting darker.  
Sleep: Good but now a days I feel like its not enough. I did woke up a few time with leg cramps which is not a good feeling to have. Now that I'm much bigger, I get up once or twice to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: I went to visit my parents this weekend and spent some time with them. It has been a while since I last saw them and my mom has already said I'm getting BIG lol (my belly that is). I also got to hung out w/ my bestie. We went to the Lao temple in High Point to celebrate Cambodian, Laos and Thai New Year. Ate some yummy foods and got some sweet treats. 
Miss anything? nothing at the moment
Movement: Yup! and She's getting stronger now. Some kicks doesn't feel very pleasant as before. As I mentioned to my husband, I am her personal punching bag
Food cravings:  Still craves sweets after dinner especially icecream LOL papa took me back to Fresh one night after dinner. I also been eating a lot of bananas, nuts (sunflower seeds, peanuts, etc), sausage w/ rice, and papaya salad w/ fried chicken wings and rice YUM! 
Gender: We're having a girl!
Symptoms: Still the same. Minor braxton hicks and charley horse in my calves, lower back aches, shortness of breath, headaches and constipation.
Belly button in or out? Still in but almost flat LOL
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody most of the time? I would say a mixture of both
Looking forward to: My 3 day weekend (I have Good Friday off).

No comments:

Post a Comment