Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our Bundle of Joy

Last Tuesday we were able to finally see our baby and oh my how big baby have gotten. The last time we saw BH was when I was 8 weeks and at that time baby was only a size of a raspberry and at 17 weeks, baby is the size of an onion!

BH is already showing traits just like his/her daddy. As the tech said, "It seems that this baby isn't a morning baby." Definitely got that from daddy LOL. BH was wrapped up like a pretzel when we saw him/her on the screen and would not move for us even when the tech was nudging on my belly to try to get him/her to stretch out. Funny thing is BH tends to move during the morning but for some reason baby was not in the mood that morning. After getting some of baby's measurement, we took a 5 minute break so I can walk around to try to get BH to stretch out. Baby finally stretch out after I did some jumping jacks and we were able to get the rest of the measurement as well as finding out baby's gender! Can't wait to share this on another post!

We are so happy to see baby growing healthy and strong and cannot wait to finally meet our little one.



1 comment:

  1. Aww BH is growing up! Maybe baby and I can hang out since I'm not a morning person either. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete