Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pregnancy Update: Week 15

I'm officially in my second trimester since last week and I think I'm starting to see a little baby bump. How exciting to see my belly grow! I have my next doctor appointment in less than 2 weeks for an ultrasound which by then I'll be 16 weeks. The last one I had was when I was 8 weeks so I can't wait to see how much BH has grown since then. The following week I have my anatomy ultrasound. That will be the day we get to find out if BH is a boy of a girl. What do you guys think BH will be? Hopefully the next 2 weeks will go by fast!

As for symptoms, nothing to crazy besides being tired at the end of my work day. Lucky for me, my first trimester went by smoothly. I didn't have any morning sickness or vomiting. Occasionally I get nauseous but thats about it.

I've also got my appetite back and a lot of munchies. I've been munching like crazy between meals so I definitely have to make sure I pack healthy snacks to work. Lately I have been eating a lot of apples, peanut butter sandwich and veggies (surprisingly). I've also been drinking a lot of water, milk and orange juice. No crazy cravings yet.

Also, I thought this would be fun to fill out weekly to see the progression of my pregnancy. Enjoy!



How far along? 15 Weeks
Weight gain: 2 lb so far but it fluctuate a lot from morning to the end of the night.
Maternity clothes: None yet however I'm thinking about purchasing some maternity jeans since none of mine fits =( 
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Good. I get 8 hours of sleep daily. 
Best moment this week: Sharing the baby news to one of our good friends.
Miss anything? Sushi and fitting into my pants/jeans.
Movement: None, still too early to feel any movement
Food cravings: I don't really consider this craving but daily I've been eating fuji apples and peanut butter sandwich w/ a glass of milk. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. I've been fine so far throughout my pregnancy.
Gender: Will found out in 2 weeks! So excited! 
Symptoms: Fatigue and backache 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy =)
Looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment