Whoaaa Baby! You can clearly see how big my bump have gotten. I definitely look and feel pregnant now. Baby has been super active this week. She's moving more frequently and her kicks are getting stronger each week. Sometime I wonder if my weeks are off because I feel like I should be further along from how big I am LOL
How far along? 22 Weeks!
Weight gain: 8-10lb. total. It fluctuate but I think I'm almost near the 10lb mark.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new but I am loving my maternity jeans I bought 2 weeks ago.
Stretch marks? None so far. I'm still moisturizing my belly every night and mornings too.
Sleep: Good. I'm sleeping without having to use the bathroom now.
Best moment this week: My parents came to visit for the weekend. It was nice to see them and hanging out. They are thrill about their grand-daughter (Their first grand-baby). I also made my first baby purchase! I bought her some cute outfits and I can't wait for her to wear them.
Miss anything? Being able to be lazy and relax. I feel like I have so much to do before baby arrival that I can't seem to just sit still and be lazy for once. Weather it's cleaning/organizing the house, running errands, etc. it's always something.
Movement: Yup and I love every minute of it. I notice her movements are usually in the mornings after breakfast, around lunchtime (12-1pm), in the afternoon (3-4pm) and at night (8-10pm).
Food cravings: I am slowly getting off my sweet cravings or should I say, resisting it. I don't have any certain cravings, just trying to maintain a healthy diet.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing so far.
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Back aches, stomach cramps, shortness of breath. My constipation is slowly fading as I am able to use the bathroom regularly now (I know TMI haha)
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy but there are time where I am moody.
Looking forward to: Spending some quality time with my husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment