Spring is just around the corner and during the weekend it feels like it has arrive with temperature near the 70's. This past weekend I decided to take advantage of the nice weather so hubby and I took Tobi for a walk. And man...it was hard work especially carrying all the extra weight I've gained. It may be also the fact that I haven't really workout a lot throughout the pregnancy. However, that will change once spring is here. I'm planning to walk more often to get some exercise in.
Weight gain: 10lbs! ahhhh
Maternity clothes: Only my jeans I purchased at Old Navy
Stretch marks? None although I thought I saw some but it was just dry patches.
Sleep: Great! Though there were a few times where I wake up cause I was getting too hot.
Best moment this week: Baby clothes shopping with the hubby! It was so cute seeing him look through racks of clothes and picking a few items he liked for his baby girl =)
Miss anything? Being able to put on my socks and shoe comfortable. My growing belly is getting in the way and I'm not use to it. I can't image how it will be when I get bigger.
Movement: Yup, all the time. She kicked daddy hard the other night
Food cravings: cereals (mainly for breakfast) with milk, vanilla icecream on a cone (my dessert after dinner), OJ's, hotdogs and hamburgers.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Babygirl!
Symptoms: Stomach cramps, shortness of breath and I think I've experience Braxton Hicks on several occasion. I've also been getting leg cramps especially during the middle of the night. I wake up wanting to stretch out my legs but I don't because I can feel it coming.
Belly button in or out? In but I think I'll be an outtie when I get bigger
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: This weekend. We're going to Ikea Saturday and I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment