Monday, March 17, 2014

Pregnancy Update: Week 24

The bump is here and growing bigger each week =) Baby has been moving a lot now and her kicks are getting strong. Its so crazy yet amazing to watch my belly jump or move from one end to another. It's crazy to know there's a little human being growing inside of me. I cannot wait to meet, hold, kiss and cuddle with our little girl. 


How far along? 24 Weeks (6 months)
Weight gain: 12lbs total! I'm gaining all my weight in the 2nd trimester and at a pretty fast rate 
Maternity clothes: Haven't made any new purchases yet and I probably won't make any more. Since spring is almost here, I'll be sporting a lot of maxi dresses/skirts and summer dress.  
Stretch marks? None so far but now I have the dark line (linea nigra) in the middle of my belly
Sleep: Pretty good. I sleep most through the night without having to go use the bathroom much. However, I feel like I haven't gotten enough sleep (maybe because of the time change)
Best moment this week: Spending some time with my parents and my in-laws this past weekend. 
Miss anything? Being able to fit into any of my pants and bending down to put on my shoe. Since my belly is getting bigger each week its been tough putting together outfits for work since none of my pants fit. I've been living off of leggings throughout winter but since spring is just around the corner I looking forward to changing up my wardrobe w/ dresses and skirts. Also, its been difficult getting into a comfortable position to put on my shoes. I'm still trying to figure that out and what would work best for me but for now I have my husband to help me with that LOL
Movement: Always! She's been pretty active especially in the morning after I eat my breakfast and after lunch. She also move late a night. When I wake up to change position I can feel her kicking. Hopefully she doesn't wake me up from it when she's bigger
Food cravings: This week I've been craving Honey Bunches of Oat cereal, Milk, OJ's, chocolate cake (hubby stopped by the grocery to get this for me LOL thanks papa!), bananas and rice
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Babygirl!
Symptoms: Fatigue, minor braxton hicks and charley horse in my calves, lower back aches, and minor stomach cramps. 
Belly button in or out? Still in 
Wedding rings on or off? On so far. Hopefully it'll stay that way
Happy or moody most of the time? I am happy majority of the time. 
Looking forward to: The weekend! I hoping to be able to relax a bit and sleep in/take naps this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment